Physical Therapist Amanda Payne now at KVH Wellness Center
All County Prayer Meeting, Jan. 2
Today: Sherman County Court & Swearing-in of Elected Officials, Jan. 2
Sherman County Athletic Foundation’s Crab & Oyster Feed, Jan. 19
Appreciation, respecting, and loving other people’s differences is the essence of a brilliant human experience and potential. Different people, different beliefs, different hopes, different dreams… Brilliant in every way! ~ Chris Lawrence
1. Physical Therapist Amanda Payne now at KVH Wellness Center
Physical therapist Amanda Payne made a recent change in employment and looks forward to continuing to assist you in your recovery towards optimum health at a new location. She and her former co-worker, Jason Sallee, are now working at the Klickitat Valley Hospital Wellness Center in Goldendale, Washington. This clinic was expanded and remodeled within the past year and offers a team of four therapists in the outpatient clinic. The clinic is open for appointments from 7:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m. Monday-Friday. Contact (509) 773-1025.
2. All County Prayer Meeting, Jan. 2
The All County Prayer Meeting is Wednesday, January 2nd @ the First Baptist Church in Grass Valley. Fellowship starts at 6:30 PM, Pray time starts at 7:00 PM and ends at 8:30 PM. Everyone is welcome to come and join the meeting, come and join in when you can get there and stay as long as you can. Thank You. ~Red Gibbs
3. Today: Sherman County Court & Swearing-in of Elected Officials, Jan. 2
At 8:30 this morning, elected officials were sworn-in. At 1 p,m, following the County Court’s session, Joe Dabulskis will talk with constituents while refreshments are served.
Agenda topics shown online include quarterly reports by Sherman County Planning Department and OSU Extension Service, the Oregon Military Department Office of Emergency Management Performance Grant, Commissioners’ Reports, the consent agenda, an Operating Loan to Frontier TeleNet, and the following actions:
- Appointment: Sherman County Ambulance Service – Jeremy Lanthorn, Dana Haner
- Appointment: Sherman County Ambulance Service Area Plan Committee – Kathleen Ahearn, Renee Heidy, Bryan Cranston
- Appointment: Sherman County Fair Board – Bryce Coelsch, Shandie Johnson, Tom Rolfe
- Appointment: Sherman County Budget Committee – Debbie Hayden
- Appointment: Sherman County Local Public Safety Coordinating Council (LPSCC) – Amber DeGrange, Teri Thalhofer, Alyssa Winslow, Barbara Seater, Shawn Payne, Joe Dabulskis, Wes Owens, Wade McLeod, Katie Woodruff, Tara Koch, Angie Tennison, Tina Potter, Amy Asher, Brad Lohrey, Les Kipper
- Appointment: Sherman County Surveyor – Daryl G. Ingebo
- Removal: Public Transportation Committee – Henry Brown, Jeanee Kuettel, Linda Cornie
4. Sherman County Athletic Foundation’s Crab & Oyster Feed, Jan. 19
Sherman County Athletic Foundation’s
Crab & Oyster Feed
Fresh Seafood from the Pacific Coast
January 19 from 3-8 p.m.
Morrow County Grain Growers 71025 Old Hwy. 97 at Wasco, Oregon
All You Can Eat – Crab, Oysters and Shrimp $36, $40 at the door
Desserts by Sherman County Scholarship Association
Sherman County Transit Shuttle from Old Wasco School to the Crab Feed
Morrow County Grain Growers, Wasco
Huskey’s 97 Market, Moro
Dinty’s Market West, The Dalles
MCP Goldendale Farm & Home, Goldendale
C.H. Urness Motor Co.
Bank of Eastern Oregon.